Joel Uckelman on 17 Jul 2003 18:40:01 -0000

Re: [hosers-talk] Best Spam EVER!

Thus spake Jon Stewart:

Heh. I get these all the time. It seems to be an even split between sons of
murdered Zimbabwean farmers and managers of Nigerian banks with dead clients.
I'll occasionally get one from someone purporting to be a relative of
Mobutu; I think this is the first one I've seen from a relative of Abacha.

What I find amusing is that anyone gets involved in these: If they're not
real you're being defrauded, and if they are real you're defrauding someone.