Jon Stewart on 17 Jul 2003 16:27:01 -0000

[hosers-talk] Best Spam EVER!

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 06:54:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: MUHAHMED ABACHA <callibo1@xxxxxx>
Subject: GOOD DAY
To: saveabachafamily1@xxxxxxxx

VERY URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO RELPY ME THIS MAIL TO MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES 1=
 saveabachafamily1@xxxxxxxx and saveabachafamily1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir,=20

I am MR. MOHAMMED ABACHA the son of the late Gen. Sani Abacha, former head =
of State of Nigeria who died on 8th June 1998 while in office. Since the de=
ath of my father the present Government of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has been=
 tormenting members of the Abachas family including family friends. All bus=
inesses and property owned by the Abachas have been confiscated by the Gove=
rnment and all our Bank Account in Nigeria and abroad have been frozen. A q=
uick reference of Newsweek publication of March 13th 1999 were 88million do=
llars was taken from us will give you an insight of what I have gone throug=
h. After a short while I was arrested and detained in prison custody,  the =
government came up with a trump up charge against me and honestly speaking =
I have been in detention since November 1999 and I was only released on Thu=
rsdays (11-07-02) by the supreme court of Nigeria who passed judgment in my=
 favor.

During the reign of my father as the president of this country, an Aluminum=
 Smelter Company of Nigeria (Alscom) contract was revealed. The contract wa=
s for the construction of plant, at Ikuta Abasi in Akwa Ibom State of Niger=
ia, for production of ingots and billets required as raw material for Alumi=
num and Allied Industries, Reynolds Incorporated of America, Phoenix and M&=
F Companies of Switzerland conducted the feasibility studies. The contract =
was awarded to Ferrostall AG of Germany. However, after the revaluation of =
the contract, Ferrostall AG collected its own share of the increment in pro=
ject cost, while my father's share of fifty-eight Million U.S. Dollars (US$=
58,000,000:00) was deposited on my name with a security company here in Nig=
eria for safety keep and I know that my father was planning of how to send =
this money abroad before his sudden death in June 8 1998. Since then the mo=
ney has been with the security company up till date. This US$58M was secret=
ly packaged in a trunk box and the certificate of deposit where on my name =
and is still in my possession.

Hence all plane is to ship this money abroad through a diplomatic means wit=
hout the knowledge of anybody from outside knowing my involvement in this m=
oney, to avoid be seized due to my presently situation and also I am handic=
apped as what next to do since I am not conversant with international monit=
ory policies. Hence I am contacting you as a reputable and trustworthy pers=
on, with a well experience and able hand to help. This was to bit the secur=
ity system in Nigeria Because I want you to claim the money on my behalf. I=
 have declared to the security company that the consignment belongs to (YOU=
) as my foreign business partners.  Actually I got your contact from a reli=
able source, and also I believe you are in a good position to assist me to =
transfer this fund for good investment.

Upon receipt of your willingness to assist me claim this money I will then =
contact my personal attorney to draft a power of attorney that will authori=
se you as the beneficially of this money so that you can handle this transa=
ction on my behalf. And as soon as this money leaves Nigeria I will travel =
out to seek asylum either in Europe or America.My contract with APEX FINANC=
E AND SECURITIES GROUP remains few weeks to expire and I am down broke to r=
enew the duration with the Security Company.
=20
As a matter of urgency, I will like you to send to me immediately your tele=
phone and fax number. I shall send you all the clearance documents by fax. =
I will then forward your name as the beneficiary and my foreign business pa=
rtner to the Security Company.=20
=20
You will be entitled to 20% of the total sum involved for your assistance, =
5% will be set aside for reimbursement to you for any incidental expenses t=
hat may be incurred in the course of the transaction.

Your URGENT response is needed. I want you to call my Attorney Mr Lawrence =
Daniel on 234 1 7765468 for more detailed directives infomations and the ne=
st requied step of how we have to make move immidiately as i have told him =
about you and he is to handle all the processing with you on my behalf.  Al=
l your REPLY must go through these our family private email address: saveab=
achafamily1@xxxxxxxx and saveabachafamily1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I will also need=
 your private and direct telephone and fax number for easy reach.

Please this is a very confidential matter, you don't disclose to anybody fo=
r us to have success.

Best regard

MR MOHAMMED ABACHA

------- End of Forwarded Message