Tom Plagge on 17 Jun 2003 04:59:03 -0000

Re: [hosers-talk] he shoots; he scores!

After being gone for the weekend, I had only 50 non-spam messages, which I
guess makes me less popular than the rest of ellipsis.  Doh.  One was
interesting, though--a friend of mine on vacation in Cambodia has developed
SARS-like symptoms, though he suspects it's "merely" a parasite.  Whew.  A
choice excerpt:

>Yesterday evening the mobile parasite crested the top of my rib cage
>and dissappeared in the spot below my arm.  I fear it is only a matter
>of days before the creature lays its eggs and exits through my navel. I'm
>no dupe.  I saw "Alien".

-t