Damon Craig Luloff on 31 May 2002 12:27:34 -0000

hosers-talk: Re: hosers-announce: upgrade

Joel, it's been months since I've heard from you. What's up? I'm still
chillin like a villan here in Africa. My 11 month anniversary was
yesterday. I'm damn near close to half done. How's school going and
everything? I'd like to hear how you'vre doing. Where are you going for
the summer? Just staying  in madison.? My family is coming in to Conakry
in a week!! So I'll be hauling them around showing them the shit I put up
with everyday.

OK. Don't be a fucking stranger dude.

Damon

Quoth Joel Uckelman: