Jon Stewart on 7 May 2002 19:44:59 -0000

hosers-talk: shitheels

Walked into the office this morning, some things were out of place. Turns
out, there'd been a break-in. Items which could easily walk away, had.
Including around 150 of our CDs, including all 30 that I'd brought out
with me, including favorite Miles Davis and John Coltrane albums, James
Brown and Al Green, Liz Phair, Lou Reed, Tom Waits' _Rain Dogs_, _Blonde
on Blonde_ and _Highway 61 Revisited_, and all four Dismemberment Plan
EPs.

Please remember me in this time of loss.

We think, for various and sundry reasons, that it was a homeless guy.
There shall be nerdy street justice in Pasadena this week.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx

"and dropping a barbell, he points to the sky, saying 'the sun's not
yellow, it's chicken.'"

			-- Bob Dylan