Jon Stewart on 8 Feb 2002 16:21:44 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: i love fedex

> >Going down from 8.5 would free some RAM. You'd give up Sherlock (who
> >cares) but keep pop-up windows.
>
> Yeah, well, uh, my cd drive is broken.

Hmm. Find a Mac with a good CD drive and use AppleTalk. I have an OS 8 CD
somewhere, I think, that I could mail to you.

> >The Dock does not come close to pop-ups.
>
> Does it do that crazy jump-into-big-focus thing?

If you want it to. You can control if it does that, and to what degree. I
have it do it a little bit, since I have the dock set small. I turned off
the genie effect and just use window scaling.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx

"and dropping a barbell, he points to the sky, saying 'the sun's not
yellow, it's chicken.'"

			-- Bob Dylan