Tom Plagge on 1 Feb 2002 04:33:05 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: read

> No, supposedly it's not. But as the latest version requires linux 2.4.X,
> which is essentially beta...

Just use FreeBSD with soft updates.  :)  Actually, I just read a pretty
extensive interview with this Reiser dude, and his eventual plan is to make it
into some sort of relational database-type scheme.  See BeOS or
the latest plans from msft.  Interesting shit.  If he _does_ manage to
unify the namespace even more than Unix already does, I wonder if it
will be an improvement.

Oh, and I already emailed this link to Yoel, but you have to see it
to believe it:
http://www.vote.iastate.edu/