Joel Uckelman on 28 Aug 2001 05:28:14 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: Duh.

Quoth "Jon Stewart":

> If you want GUI layout tools, use fucking NeXTStep/OpenStep/Cocoa and
> Project Builder. That way you'll get code generated in standard
> languages and your shit will actually work.

If you're using Gtk (which I am) I've heard Glade is a neat GUI builder.
You put some stuff together and it churns out some passable C for you. Of
course, real men build code their GUIs by hand. Unless, of course, your
employer is preventing you from being a real man. :)

--
J.