Joel Uckelman on 15 Aug 2001 05:15:51 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: Radiohead Concert

Quoth "Jon Stewart":
> > I did not send this. If it was Jon, then you can go to hell, Jon.
> > If it was anyone else, than you can get fucked by your mother with
> > a rusty tire iron. Up the ass.
> >
> > No, wait. Jon too.
>

> Whaddya' know? The MTA doesn't verify mail from local users. All ya'
> gotta' do is include a forged "From:" line. Nifty.

Hmm. That's not good. I wonder how I can fix that... Jeff, you use qmail.
Suggestions?

Anyway, I knew it was Jon because it was sent by uid 525, which you can
verify is Jon by checking /etc/passwd.

--
J.