Joel Uckelman on 25 Jul 2001 02:50:51 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: now, replcomp

Quoth Josh Kortbein:

> Joel Uckelman sez:
> >All you need to do is insert the extra headers you want at the bottom. For i
> ns
> >tance, here are the last five lines of mine, past all of the hard-to-read st
> uf
> >f:
> >
> >Fcc: outbox
> >From: Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx>
> >--------
> >Quoth %(pers{from}):
>
> Dammit, how come that didn't work the first time I tried it?
>
> Of course, by doing it this way, mh doesn't have the chance to insert
> your Signature mh variable (maybe not a problem for you because you
> never change it).

Well, there's likely a variable you can specify here for that as well. Look in the big online mh book.

Which reminds me, I'm going to be putting together a page of user resources soon, I'll have to make sure the link to that is there.

--
J.