Wbfu Xbegorva on 21 Jul 2001 02:26:30 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: yo

>I want to blast away an entire directory, all at once. Although I suppose
>rmdir and rm are orthogonal, which is nice, I want the two combined. Any
>commands? Perl scripts?

I am utterly amused by this.

Better: is there a good way to ftp whole directory structures (for
when I transfer some files from vincent)? Poked around with ftp before
and despite mget, I'm still forced to build my own directories up by
hand on the receiving end (here) because mget doesn't descend.

Josh