Tom Plagge on 19 Jul 2001 15:18:42 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: afs?

> Yep, sucks. Makes me want to throw myself into Lake Mendota. If ya want afs
> so bad, how about you find me directions for installing it? What you
> pointed me to last time turned out to be a licensing agreement.

http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/afs/docs/html/

-t
p.s.  i wouldn't care except that i have afs at work, at home, and at
school; almost all my files are thus easily and securely accessible,
which is rather nice, and i'd like that not to go away when i move to
charybdis in place of good ol' isua.