Joel Uckelman on Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:55:59 -0600 (CST)

[hosers-announce] dns hiccup

It appears that what I did on Friday to set up SPF made my DNS records go
bad, and so my secondary DNS stopped serving them. Ooops. (It's irritating
that they didn't bother to mention in the SPF instructions that you can't
have TXT records for hosts which have CNAME records.) Anyway, that's
corrected now.

Whether this made any difference for anyone depends entirely on when your
local nameserver last cached the DNS records for nomic.net and ellipsis.cx.
If it did make a diffrence for you, you should see things going back to
normal very shortly.