Joel Uckelman on Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:14:58 -0600 (CST)

[hosers-announce] bogofilter upgrade

The current version of bogofilter has switched from 2-valued results (Yes,
No) to 3-valued results (Spam, Ham, Unsure). If you're sorting spam like I
am, then you have something like the following in your ~/.procmailrc:

:0w: Mail/sp/$LOCKEXT
| /usr/lib/nmh/rcvstore +sp

To get this to work with the new version of bogofilter, replace the "Yes"
in the
third line with "Spam".

I'll be doing this update sometime tomorrow. If you have any questions, do
not hesitate to ask.

--
J.