Joel Uckelman on 30 Sep 2002 04:09:03 -0000

[hosers-announce] firewall config change

I rewrote my firewall rules today (now using iptables); I tried to make sure
I didn't block any ports or services that people here use, but I may have
missed something. So, if anything which worked yesterday has mysteriously
stopped working, it may be that I blocked one of its ports by accident. If
such a thing has happened to you, let me know about it so I can make the
necessary changes.