Tom Plagge on 5 Aug 2002 04:57:03 -0000

Re: [hosers-announce] spam filtering?

Joel sez:
>> 2) Would anyone else be interested in using a filter?

Yes.  I just got back from a one-week trip (to scenic Iowa) and I found 35
messages on my Charybdis account, about a half of which were spam.  In fact,
Joel, I'd appreciate it if you were to let me know what you end up using and
how you configure it.  Normally I just let nmh take care of things, but it's
starting to get rather painful.

Sara sez:
>So I feel kinda weird posting to this list since the only people that know me
>here are Joel and Josh (kind of).

Hi, Sara.  I'm Tom.  :)