Josh on 3 Aug 2002 22:14:05 -0000

Re: [hosers-announce] spam filtering?

Joel Uckelman sez:
>Yeah, that's one of the things Spam Assassin can do, by inserting an 'X-Spam'
>header or something. I like that as a solution, because it lets the user
>decide what to do with messages so tagged.

Anything that could also be used to normally sort mail might be better.
Like, I'm on a couple of aesthetics lists that are probably too lame
to be on, so when I don't have the patience I just delete all the mail
that comes in from them. Sounds like basically the same function.

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.ellipsis.cx/~kortbein/blog/