Sara L Uckelman on Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:30:18 -0500 (CDT)

[HS] engravings of medieval seals

So, in the process of trying to look up something else (pertaining
to a 19th-century book I have checked out from my library which
appears to be the only copy known to World-Cat), I put in an ILL
request for something which ended up being unloanable but for
which they scanned all 29 pages and sent it to me as a PDF.  It's
_Engravings from Ancient Seals attached to Deeds and Charters in
the Muniment Room of Sir Thomas Hare Baronet of Stowe Bardolph_,
(Stowe-Bardolph, privately printed, 1847)

Lots of engraivings (in really good condition), along with dates
for every one.

It's *very* cool.  I'll be happy to send the PDF file to anyone
who is interested.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est