Debbie Strauser on Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:24:49 -0600 (CST)

Re: [HS] welcome to Heraldry School!

Greetings,

Sorry about the lateness of this post, I am playing
catch-up here :D.

My name is Katrein Adler.  I am a former Aspen
Pusuivant for the Barony of Cearthe in the Kingdom of
the Outlands.  I am currently a Macer-at-Large for the
Outlands College of Heralds (basically I know enough
to get myself into trouble :D ).  My main area of
interest and knowledge is Vocal Heraldry.  Book
heraldry is interesting to me, yet at the same time I
feel very inept in it. So I am interested in learning
most anything.  Thanks for allowing me to participate.

your servant
Katrein