Marc Lanctot on Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:43:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [game-lang] Late to the party

Hi Dan,

I was originally interested in this as a means of expressing general extensive-form games that I could feed to the algorithms in my thesis. Turns out we took a different direction.. or rather, we toned down the generality of the approaches.

That said I will be involved in an upcoming project with a colleague who will extend his current GDL compiler to GDL-II. We'll be developing some MCTS-like search algorithms for games represented in GDL-II and we hope to submit an entry to the German competition this December.

Marc