Joel Uckelman on Tue, 3 Aug 2010 04:55:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [game-lang] review of GDL

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> checker. (To be clear: In this context, model checking is the problem of
> determining whether a given game state is reachable via finitely many legal
> moves from the initial state, while single-step model checking is the
> problem of determining whether state B is a legal successor of state B.)

It's nice to see that I can still biff a definition. The trailing "B"
was supposed to be "A". (Single-step model checking is not supposed to be
about whether a state can be its own successor...)

--
J.