Bill Jaffe on Mon, 11 May 2009 00:21:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] I'm out

I agree, Jim, no amount of cajoling has seemed to get people to respond.

Bill Jaffe
bigbillthecollector@xxxxxxxxx
Wargaming - EIA, 18xx, and more

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim
Helle
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 9:49 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] I'm out

This is my official announcement that I am quitting this game.  The level of
involvement by all parties involved has dropped to the point that it's
painfully obvious that this game has become our lowest priority.  This is
unfortunate because I really do enjoy the game while it's moving.

If some of us want to play a shorter scenario I am willing to discuss that.
But our numerous attempts at playing a Grand Campaign shows me that an
endeavor of that magnitude may not be suitable for a PBEM system.