Jim Helle on Sun, 10 May 2009 20:43:41 -0700 (MST)

[eia] I'm out

This is my official announcement that I am quitting this game.  The level of involvement by all parties involved has dropped to the point that it's painfully obvious that this game has become our lowest priority.  This is unfortunate because I really do enjoy the game while it's moving.

If some of us want to play a shorter scenario I am willing to discuss that.  But our numerous attempts at playing a Grand Campaign shows me that an endeavor of that magnitude may not be suitable for a PBEM system.