Bill Jaffe on Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:51:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Fw: from Jim (GB)

I've sent him the CyberBoard link for version 3.03.
Someone can send him the latest gsn and so forth, plus the GBX file.
FYI, when we get ready for a new game, I have a MUCH, MUCH, prettier version
of the counters, especially minors.

Bill Jaffe
bigbillthecollector@xxxxxxxxx
Wargaming - EIA, 18xx, and more

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 8:33 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Fw: from Jim (GB)

    I just got this email from Jim.

FYI,

kdh

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Helle
To: menexenus@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 7:47 PM
Subject: new email

Kyle, please post this to the EiA list for me.  It doesn't recognize my
email address and so it won't accept emails from me.

My old computer had a major meltdown and had to be replaced.  So, with only
a few exceptions,  I am basically restarting from scratch.  If someone would
email me the link to download cyberboard I would appreciate that.  I will
also need everyone's email addresses.  And if someone could let me know
where we are in the game that would help a lot.

Joel, would you please add my new email address to the list when you can.
My new address is j.helle@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I will not be using my
roadrunner.com address for a while so please don't send anything to it.
Thanks everyone.