Kyle H on Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:39:15 -0700 (MST)

[eia] Fw: from Jim (GB)

    I just got this email from Jim.

FYI,

kdh

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Helle
To: menexenus@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 7:47 PM
Subject: new email

Kyle, please post this to the EiA list for me.  It doesn't recognize my email address and so it won't accept emails from me.

My old computer had a major meltdown and had to be replaced.  So, with only a few exceptions,  I am basically restarting from scratch.  If someone would email me the link to download cyberboard I would appreciate that.  I will also need everyone's email addresses.  And if someone could let me know where we are in the game that would help a lot.

Joel, would you please add my new email address to the list when you can.  My new address is j.helle@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I will not be using my roadrunner.com address for a while so please don't send anything to it.  Thanks everyone.