James Helle on Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:50:49 -0700 (MST)

[eia] waiting on July orders

Come on guys.  Since the political escrow was released two weeks ago
(10/3/08 to be exact) we've gotten orders for Spain (sent before the escrow
released), Austria, Great Britain and France.

Listen, I know we all have other stuff to do too.  I work 70 hours a week
and commute another 10 hours on top of that.  I also have a wife and two
kids that I spend time with when I'm not working or sleeping.  But I can
still find time to check my email once or twice a week and send orders.  On
top of that, there is no active conflict going on.  There are no chits to
pick, no battles to resolve, no combined movement, absolutely no reason for
it to take us a calendar month (or more!) to move through a game month of
peacetime activity.  Could we please play this game at a reasonable pace
that will allow us to finish it before everyone loses all interest in it?