Joel Uckelman on Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:56:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Turkish Economic Phase, December 1808

Thus spake "James Helle":
> Joel, your EM listed are for March and June. Also, Turkey's MP adds up to
> 23, not 26.

EM should be for December and March, respectively.

I misread one of the 2s as a 5 when I readded the column after
removing Egypt, hence the error in manpower. Makes no difference,
as I had not spent more than 23MP anyway, but thanks for noticing.