Bill Jaffe on Thu, 22 May 2008 01:36:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] standstill

I'm not aware of any such extensive diplomacy (if it is going on, I am
probably toast J )

Austrian moves are not completely hold and forage, but I don't think we're
the hold-up.

Bill Jaffe

bigbillthecollector@xxxxxxxxx

Wargaming - EIA, 18xx, and more

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Helle
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:58 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: [eia] standstill

Is there a *lot* of diplomacy going on?  I don't understand why we're not

moving at all when there is nobody at war except France and GB (and they

aren't fighting).  With five out of seven major powers at peace we should

get a game month in each week, at least, since most orders simply read "all

corps hold and auto forage".  Even if time is an issue it doesn't take much

time to write that.