J.J. Young on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:26:46 +0100 (CET)

Re: [eia] Spanish orders, March 1808

I've been trying to get caught up, and it seems to me that the II and III
fleets don't have enough movement for these orders.  Since they started out
the turn stacked together, and since they are carrying corps, both fleets
have only 5 MPs left; not enough to reach port in Barcelona and Cartegena.

-JJY