Joel Uckelman on Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:10:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Status, Feb 1808

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>       Joel, in your estimation, would it be safe to move forward with March
> before knowing Turkey's February orders?  Or are you planning some big
> surprises that people need to see before taking their next turns?  (Maybe we
> could all send in provisional March orders, contingent on getting no
> surprises from Turkey?)
>
> kdh

Yes, probalby. I don't expect that I'll be doing anything terribly
surprising, but in order to verify that I need about 10 minutes alone with
my map while I have an internet connection. I *might* be able to do that
tomorrow or on Tuesday after I've finished my slides and given my talk,
since the conference paper I'm working on (deadline: Friday) is nearly
finished.

(I'm presently here (http://www.dagstuhl.de), BTW.)

--
J.