Kyle H on Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:22:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Status, Feb 1808

      Joel, in your estimation, would it be safe to move forward with March
before knowing Turkey's February orders?  Or are you planning some big
surprises that people need to see before taking their next turns?  (Maybe we
could all send in provisional March orders, contingent on getting no
surprises from Turkey?)

kdh