J.J. Young on Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:31:59 -0700 (MST)

[eia] Russian reinforcement phase, 12/07

A new Russian I corps is placed at Brest-Litovsk and immediately removed, adding 12 Russian I into the garrison there (total 12 I, 1 M).

4 I are added to the Polish I corps (total now 8 I, 1 C).

1 I corps is removed at Grodno, adding 18 Russian I into the city/depot garrison there (total now 18 I, 1 M).

2 Swedish I are added to the Malmo garrison (total now 7 I).

Garrisons of 1 Swedish I are placed at Gothenburg, Karlskrona, and Norrkoping.

1 Swedish I is added to the Stockholm garrison (total now 1 Russian I, 1 Swedish I).

No other visible changes.

For the Motherland !
-JJY