Bill Jaffe on Fri, 13 Jul 2007 03:53:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Austrian Turn - Sep 1807

Yes, the 3rd corps and Charles stayed at Stuttgart.
Yes, pickup 1i, drop 1m.

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.J.
Young
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 12:24 AM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: Re: [eia] Austrian Turn - Sep 1807

> Note map says Baden and Wurttemburg are conquered, they have been made
> free
> states.

The map was sent out at the beginning of September, before the political
phase.

> I Corp at Stuttgart to N Nuremburg (FA).
> I Corp at Stuttgart to Nuremburg (FA).

I showed a third I corps (and Charles) starting at Stuttgart.  Does the
third corps stay at Stuttgart ?  Which corps has Charles with it ?

> I corps Munich to Salzburg, pickup 1i, drop 1m, to Linz, pickup 1m, drop
> 1i,
> pay $0.5 depot supply from Linz

Was the order at Linz meant to say, pick up 1 I, drop 1 M ?  I ask because
my map showed 1 I at Linz already.

-JJY