Bill Jaffe on Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:44:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] keeping track of prisoners as you go - Austrian returnees

6 Bavarians will return to the capital, Munich.
8i and 1m can be placed into Vienna.
New Gren II appears with 1g, 2c, also in Vienna
New Cav I appears with 4c, also in Vienna
Mack and John are gratefully off the board in the Austrian file now...
Good thing I had those 2 corps coming on...

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

 -----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
MICHAEL P GORMAN
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 3:05 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: Re: [eia] keeping track of prisoners as you go

I show Russia holding 3 factors of French infantry rather than 2.  Likely
the third was from one of the coastal cities at one point or another?

I show Austria holding 7 French infantry factors.

I show the only French held Russian POW as Bagraton

I show Austrian prisoners of:
Mack and John
6 Bavarian infantry
8 Regular Austrian infantry