MICHAEL P GORMAN on Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:27:18 -0700 (MST)

[eia] French Land Phase

Depot Removal: Soissons
Depot Creation: Marseilles, Paris ($2)

Davout and 1I move from Turin to Toulon ($1)
1I at Marseilles detaches 1I and moves to Toulon ($1)
1I at Paris holds (f/a)
Soult and Holland corps detach one factor at Lille and proceed to Paris (f/a)
1I at Lille moves to Paris (f/a)
Napoleon, Murat and 2I move to Paris ($1)
1I N. of Montpellier moves to Paris ($0.5)
1I at Bordeaux picks up and infantry and drops a militia and then moves to the forest east of La Rochelle (f/a)
1I at Hanover detaches 1m and moves to Minden (f/a)

Total Cost: $6

Forage roll for the garrison at Toulon is needed and a potential battle at Toulon depending on the result