MICHAEL P GORMAN on Mon, 21 May 2007 12:15:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] new map for the start of July, 1807

Same issue as in my ecomic ohase.  I had shown the Austrian fleet one port to the right in Toulon rather than in Marseilles.  I'd like to get that confirmed that they are in MArseilles and I'll adjust my income for the economic phase if they blockaded MArseilles rather than trying to get a potential point for a battle at Toulon.

As there is a logical reason for both positions for the last turn I do want to make sure I was mistaken in my placement before assuming I was wrong.