Bill Jaffe on Sat, 19 May 2007 08:40:10 -0700 (MST)

[eia] Austrian Economics for June 1807

Bavaria: 12/8, buy 4i, 1 corps maintenance, requires $1 subsidy

Venetia, 10/4 plus $3 trade, buy 2i, maintain the corps

Lombardy, 14/6, buy 3i, maintain the corps

Piedmont, 12/4, plus $2 trade, buy 2i, pay for 1 corps maintenance, 1 corps
new

Austria:

66/25 (freed of all foreign control, at last)

Conquered minors 9/3 (Papacy and Wurttemberg)

Trade 3, American trade 6

Total 84/28

Maintenance is 9, buy 3 new corps

No manipulation scheduled for next quarter

Form Kingdom of Italy in the New Political Combinations step with Papacy,
Illyria, Venetia, and Lombardy

A fleet with 1s will appear in the coming Naval reinforcement phase

I'm assuming that my 2i Venetian, and 3i Lombardy actually appear as Kingdom
of Italy?

Haven't seen the political status chart, so I'm assuming that will be
forthcoming shortly? We can calculate VPs after seeing that.

Bill Jaffe

Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829

billj@patriot. <blocked::mailto:billj@xxxxxxxxxxx> net