MICHAEL P GORMAN on Wed, 2 May 2007 11:40:47 -0700 (MST)

[eia] French Land Phase

France will be going first and here are the orders:

Depot creation/removal: None

Davout and 2 corps move to the British depot west of Paris and convert it, then proceed to Poitiers ($4)
Napoleon, Murat and 1 corps move to Paris ($1 from Soissons)
1I holds at Zurich (f/a)
1I at Cologne detaches 1m and proceeds to Hanover ($3)
Soult, the Holland corps and 1 French corps move to Le Havre ($2)
1I at Stuttgart detaches a 1i garrison and moves to Dijon ($2)
1I at Ulm moves to Strassbourg (f/4-)
Poiters (f/2-)
La Rochelle (f/3-)

Total Cost: $12

Potential battles at Strassbourg, Poitiers and Le Havre and sieges at Hanover and Paris.

I'm assuming the cossack at Dijon will run away rather than fall back into the city, but if it decides to stay, then there can be a siege there too.