MICHAEL P GORMAN on Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:18:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Conquest step

Managed to get the link slightly wrong for the escrow instructions so I'll send that again and give a quick blurb on the die roller until I have to go do work some more.

Escrow instructions:
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/eia/eia-200207/msg00024.html

I lost my link to the die roller instructions but I think I pretty well recall all its details

Send an emial to:
dice@xxxxxxxxx

The directions within the body are:
#P <address>      Address to send the rolls to
#S <#>              Number of sides on the die being rolled
#D <#>              Number of dice to roll in each requested roll
#R <#>              Number of rolls requested
#L <#>              Number of rolls in a line of output
#T <text>          Subject line of the output email
#C <text>          Comment line

So this input:
#P eia@xxxxxxxxx
#S 6
#D 1
#R 3
#L 1
#T Rolls at some battle
#C Bunch of factors with some morale and a +1 to the die

Would produce an email file sent to 'eia@xxxxxxxxx' with the subject of 'Rolls at some battle'

Inside the email would be something like:
Bunch of factors with some morale and a +1 to the die
1
3
4