Bill Jaffe on Sat, 31 Mar 2007 05:39:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] discussion replacing Mark

I think we need to find a replacement player, we can discuss what to give
Prussia, and then once Mark resurfaces, if ever, we can adjust if necessary.

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.J.
Young
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:28 AM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: [eia] discussion

Does anyone object to starting to think about a replacement player at this
point ?

Here are the pieces of information about Prussia that only Mark has:
How much money did Prussia have saved up (if any) ?
How much manpower did Prussia have saved up (if any) ?
Did Prussia have any reinforcements coming ?
What were the current strengths of Prussia's corps ?
Which corps are which on the map ?

We can reconstruct some of this from the results of Blucher's battle against

Russia, and give any replacement player leeway in corps location and
strength distribution that we don't know.  But reinforcements and corps that

weren't in that battle will be tricky issues.

-JJY