J.J. Young on Sat, 17 Mar 2007 21:50:41 -0700 (MST)

[eia] Prussian Economic Phase, 3/07

4 Victory points.

Prussia's base $33 and 17 mp is reduced to $17/9 mp for Economic Loss.

American trade raises this to $23/9 mp.

Economic Manipulation (+2 PP/-$21/-10 mp) brings Prussia's total income to
$2/-1 mp.
(I read it that unless Prussia has saved manpower which it can fill in for
this decificit, the country goes bankrupt and loses -3 PPs.)

Maintenance:
Saxony:  Income $12/6 mp, 1 corps = $1 maintenance.

Prussia:  6 corps = $6 maintenance.
(So unless Prussia has at least $4 saved up from previous turns, or can get
loan money, this is another point where the country may go bankrupt, if they
didn't already over manpower.)

PSD Adjustment:  +2, to either the highest box in the Instability Zone, or
if Prussia went bankrupt, to the highest "4" box.

Does Prussia go bankrupt, Mark ?

-JJY