Michael Gorman on Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:32:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] French rolls at Amsterdam

At 05:21 PM 3/2/2007, you wrote:

>Dice rolls requested by: Michael Gorman <mpgorman@xxxxxxxx>
>Rolls sent to:
>    eia@xxxxxxxxx
>
># Rolls are on 1-3, 2-3, 2-4
># Forces are Holland corps with 11I, 1C
># 9th Corps with 12I
># Morale = 3.1
>
>No. of sides on every die:      6
>No. of dice for every roll:     1
>No. of dice rolls requested:    3
>No. of rolls per line:          1
>
>   6
>   4
>   3

Hey, this is nice, we kicked ass this time around.

The Russians did have cav superiority so their rolls were unmodified.

So the French casualties are one French and one Dutch infantry and 0.4 morale

The Russians losses were 4 factors which I believe will distribute as 1
Swedish and probably the cossack and 2 infantry?

I'll roll for pursuit as there is one pursuit loss on a 4-6 on pursuit class 5.

The surviving forces will retreat to the east and France will happily gain
2 points and Russia will unhappily lose 2 points

Oh, forgot to check on the depot.  Was tat burned or left intact before the
battle?