Michael Gorman on Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:05:09 -0700 (MST)

[eia] French Land Phase

Depot activity: None

Soult and 1I proceeds to Amsterdam (f/3-)
Eugene and Holland corps move to Breda and pick up 4I, new total 11I, 1C,
and then move to Amsterdam (f/3)
Davout and 1I hold at Paris (f/6)
1I at Paris moves to Liege and picks up 1I, moves to Soissons and picks up
1I and 5m, leaving 3m, and then returns to Paris (f/4)
Napoleon, Murat and 1I detach 1I at Vienna and force march to Stuttgart to
lay siege (f/2)
1I at Vienna moves to Nuremburg and lays siege (f/3)
1I at Vienna moves to north of Nuremburg (f/3)
1I at Vienna moves to mountains east of Nuremburg (f/4)

Lots of forage rolls, a siege at Stuttgart and a fight or siege at Amsterdam