Bill Jaffe on Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:16:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] French reinforcements and naval phase

I, for one, am not opposed to going back and allowing you to deploy your
cav. We are not playing a no corrections game, if I remember rightly.

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael Gorman
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 10:59 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] French reinforcements and naval phase

One ship becomes available at Toulon and is integrated into the fleet there

3 Dutch infantry are added to the Breda garrison, for a total of 4I

And then kick myself for for assuming I had no purchased reinforcements
last turn and lost a few cav factors for not deploying them

That's it for reinforcements

Naval Phase:  No movement

Land Phase: France will go last