Joel Uckelman on Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:30:30 -0700 (MST)

[eia] visit Les Invalides

I spent today looking around Les Invalides in Paris today, which houses,
among other things, the French Army museum and Napoleon's tomb. I highly
recommend it if you're in Paris. I'll be putting up some photos when I
get home. Unfortunately, the Revolution and First Empire parts of the
museum are closed right now, but I was able to spend from 11 until nearly
6:30 looking at just the 1870-1945 part of the meuseum and their giant
collection of siege guns.

--
J.