Bill Jaffe on Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:52:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] I hope we can start up again soon

Working on the economics, but need the results from Italy before I can do
that.

Austria
Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

 -----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.J.
Young
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:52 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: [eia] I hope we can start up again soon

It's been a few days since anything has happened, so here's a reminder of
where we are:

French decisions are still pending for the breach at Milan and for Massena's
decision at Bologna.

Economic phases are still needed from Austria, France, Great Britain, and
Turkey.

Britain and France need to respond to the January DOW escrow.

And then we'll be rolling !
-JJY