Joel Uckelman on Wed, 6 Sep 2006 05:57:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Austrian move for November, 1806

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> > Insurrection corps can't move the turn they are placed, but do they still
> > have unused MPs for foraging?

I'm not certain that this is the correct procedure for placing insurrection
corps---I read 10.1.4.1 as describing an interrupt. That is, the insurrection
corps are placed during the enemy's movement phase, immediately after
any corps crosses the border into an eligible province.

> > If so, the 2 corps SE of Krakow f/a 4+3 unused +1 home, -1 extra corps = 7
> >
> > If not, create a depot at Krakow and pay $2 for supply
>
> How is this handled for Feudal corps, Joel ?

We've always treated feudals as automatically supplied during any turn
in which they stand up, the reason being that they can stand up (or down)
at any point during the phase, and so could stand up after the point
in the phase when supply is determined.

--
J.