J.J. Young on Tue, 5 Sep 2006 02:37:46 -0700 (MST)

[eia] not sure what we're waiting for...

It's been a few days now, and still no word from Prussia regarding Posen and Warsaw.  Maybe Mark is on vacation for Labor Day weekend ?  I'm not sure if Britain even celebrates Labor Day, and at the same time.

Also, I think France needs to decide whether Naples and Munich fight or surrender, and the Austrian land phase could go ahead ?

Anyway, we're on day seventeen for November, 1806 and there's still a ways to go...

-JJY