Michael Gorman on Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:48:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] French round 2 at Leopoldstadt

At 09:35 AM 8/29/2006, you wrote:
>Can't say my 3 and 2 were much better.
>Someone please set up an escrow for reinforcements: France and Russia can
>still reinforce.
I made the mistake of starting to track my rolls back when Britain got that
chain of 1's to see how statistical they are.  I figured it would soothe me
every time I grumbled about my dice because I'd see that overall they were
average.  Instead it has just told me that no, my rolls really do suck and
my biggest enemy isn't any other player, it's the dice.