Michael Gorman on Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:40:14 -0700 (MST)

[eia] French Land Phase

Depot Removal:Brussels, Amsterdam
Depot Creation: Paris, East of Zurich, Toulon, Freiburg ($4)

Soult and 1I hold (f/a)
Holland corps holds (f/a)
Davout and 1I pick up one factor at Amsterdam, move to Lille, burn depot,
detach 1I, move one space south to just north of Paris ($1)
Eugene and 1I move to Orleans ($1)
Massena, 1I and Naples corps move to Toulon ($1)
1I at Strasbourg moves to Freiburg, detaches 15I, moves to East of Zurich,
detaches 1I, moves to west of Munich (f/4-)
1I at Cologne moves to between Nuremburg and Linz ($2)
Napoleon, Murat and 3I moves to Munich ($10 -$4 from east of Zurich, $6
from Freiburg)
1I at Freiburg picks up 15I and moves to Linz ($3)

Total Cost: $22

Potential Battles at Orleans, west of Munich, Munich and Linz